By W.J. Streever
Read Online or Download An International Perspective on Wetland Rehabilitation PDF
Similar hydrology books
Ausführlich schildert der Autor die Geschichte des Bergbaus, das Leben der Bergleute, den Wandel der Harzer Industrielandschaft und die Entwicklung der Bergbautechnik. Er stellt die wichtigsten Harzer Bergbaureviere vor und unterbreitet Vorschläge für eigene Exkursionen. Reichlich illustriert, ergänzt und aktualisiert: alte Grubenreviere, Besucherbergwerke, ein bergmännisches ABC sowie Erkennungsmerkmale der wichtigsten Erze und Gangartmineralien.
Greater than 2. 6 billion humans within the constructing international lack entry to secure water and sanitation provider. The Millennium improvement Goal’s (MDG) objective is to halve the variety of humans with out entry to a sustainable resource of water offer and connection to a sewer community via 2015. that focus on is not likely to be met.
The ebook offers a finished assessment of the hydrology of the Nile River, particularly the ecohydrological degradation and demanding situations the basin is dealing with, the influence of weather swap on water availability and the transboundary water administration concerns. The booklet comprises research and methods that may support supply diversified insights into the hydrology of this advanced basin, which covers eleven international locations and is domestic to over three hundred million humans.
This day the area is dealing with a better water concern than ever. Droughts of lesser importance are leading to better effect. Even in years with common precipitation, water shortages became common in either constructing and constructed countries, in humid in addition to arid climates. while confronted with serious drought, governments develop into desirous to act.
- Impact of Natural Hazards on Oil and Gas Extraction: The South Caspian Basin
- Les bases techniques de la méthode inondabilité (French Edition)
- Perspectives on Tsunami Hazard Reduction: Observations, Theory and Planning (Advances in Natural and Technological Hazards Research)
- Energy, Transportation and Global Warming (Green Energy and Technology)
- Water in Kentucky: Natural History, Communities, and Conservation
- Drought Management Planning in Water Supply Systems: Proceedings from the UIMP International Course held in Valencia, December 1997 (Water Science and Technology Library)
Additional info for An International Perspective on Wetland Rehabilitation
An International Perspective on Wetland Rehabilitation by W.J. Streever